Watching Temple is rough because I want to be in Japan so badly right now. I am prepared to risk it all to just be a bum in Japan. It’s not even funny how serious I am. I am willing to drop my credit score to 200. I am not playing around.
The first half of Temple was a joy to watch. We have 3 American tourists who are just making all the wrong choices. What’s more fun than yelling at the stupidity of others in a situation you wouldn’t mind being in? Not much in October. Unfortunately, there is nothing else that this movie adds to any horror movie watching experience.
Temple left me a little confused, and just wanting to be in Japan.
Things I learned:
- If the locals say don’t go, DON’T GO.
- If you are relying on a friend to translate for you, make sure that friend doesn’t have ulterior motives of any kind.
- Don’t travel with someone’s child without talking to their guardian(s) first.
- If you do bring that child with you, don’t let them go back down a mountain on their own. That’s irresponsible.
- Don’t explore abandoned sacred places.